We are working with forward thinking and interesting national property company who specialises in the Youth market. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a Director of Brand & Marketing with experience of working with brands with a Gen Z target audience.
This is a fantastic agile role, primarily working from home, although there are offices at various locations across the UK.
Our client needs a commercially minded hands-on individual with strong analytical know-how. You will need to create and execute a variety of marketing plans across the UK and manage a sizable team.
Experience of B2C & B2B in the hospitality, travel, or leisure sectors would be ideal but any youth market experience would be beneficial.
· Strong analytical skills, with proven experience in tracking the ROI of marketing investment
· An understanding of the youth market for content
· Commercially minded and committed to proving the effectiveness of marketing investment
· Excellent understanding of all media channels both on and offline
· Knowledge of how help lead a business over the next phase of its evolution.
Contact Julia for an informal chat. [email protected]
We are working with a well-known international agency who are looking for an established Consumer Associate Director to work across...Apply For This Job
In this role, reporting to the MD and Director of Growth, you will manage the planning and delivery of all...Apply For This Job
We’re working with a fantastic small but perfectly formed agency with clients across a range of businesses in health, financial...Apply For This Job
. We are looking for an AM or ambitious SAE to work for a well-established Tech agency. This company works...Apply For This Job
GLOBAL BEAUTY PR FREELANCE CONTRACT (min 6 month FTC from Jan – July 2022) We’re looking for a SAD/ASSOC level...Apply For This Job